We say things like "health depends on prevention, good life styles and wellness" but what are we actually doing to create wellness?
The following is a list of wellness dimensions from Donald Ardell's book
"High Level Wellness":
1) Self- responsibility (the ability to respond to your own needs)
2) Nutritional awareness (avoid over-consumption and eat "live" foods)
3) Stress Management (explore ways to release, let go and relax into being)
4) Physical fitness (make it part of your life:dance, walk, yoga, move your body)
5) Environmental sensitivity (place your self in healthy physical, social and personal environments, avoid toxic ones)
6) Spirituality (there is the dimension of yourself that is not your body or your mind, connect to aspect of yourself that is connected to the entire Universe)
I invite to list several events or activities in each of the 6 dimensions that have occurred recently.
Because wellness is a way of life that you design, I invite you to review what you have done in the past, and now build upon that foundation :) List one new activity to try this week.
Wishing Well :-) ness!