What is Biomagnetic Therapy? How it can help you?
Magnets have been used for healing for over 100,000 years. The Ancient Greeks discovered the very first natural magnet in the form of the Lodestone and Hippocrates, the father of medicine, noted it's healing powers.
Japan, China, India, Austria, and Germany all are advanced in the field of magnetic Therapy. Dedicated researches and the introduction of the space age have contributed greatly to the understanding of the physiology of magnetism in health and healing. Many health problems, once diagnosed by the medical profession, can be treated effectively and safely by the patient using magnets without resorting to potentially dangerous drugs.
It was reported the early astronauts suffered from a magnetic field deficiency while orbiting in space away from the earth’s magnetic field. This caused some serious medical problems including a rapid loss in bone density. This deficiency was corrected by providing an artificial magnetic field in the spacecraft.
An article found at Vanderbilt University, reports that researches on the magnetic field therapy state that in addition to
relieving pain and discomfort, the use of magnets can:
* reduce inflammation and stress,
* improve circulation,
* help the body ward off invaders such as viruses, bacteria and fungi,
* correct central nervous system disorders,
* enhance energy supply, quicken healing,
* improve athletic endurance and performance
* positively influence conditions such as aging, amputees with phantom pain, appendicitis, asthma and bronchitis, burns
* cancer, carpal tunnel syndrome, cervicitis, depression, dermatitis, ear pain, endometriosis,
* fibromyalgia, foot and leg problems, head injuries,
* strains, sprains and joint pain.
Because it potentates the body's free radical scavenger and antioxidant system, magneto-therapy is reported to be valuable in counteracting degenerative processes causing heart and circulatory disease, arthritis and auto-immune illness, as well as neuro-degenerative and allergic afflictions.
The FDA has approved the use of medical magnets. The use of the north pole (negative pole) of magnets is simple, have no negative side effects and the benefits can be immense.
I am a Certified Practitioner of Biomagnetic Therapy, and a member of the Biomagnetic Therapy Association. I am happy to report that I have personally experienced the benefits of the use of magnets on my self and as well as my clients.
Experience the benefits for yourself! Call me @ 865-621-5301 to set up an appt.
Save $22 on your First Session here now!