I am here to support you in helping you return to Health, Peace and Self-Love (Self-Care)
1. The first and most important baby step is to intentionally breath out slowly (sounding your exhalation - sh or the sound of the wind) and with it intentionally let go of any negative thought, pain or stress. Then, as you allow the breath back, open to receive healing energy sourced from Divine Light and Love. Do this often throughout your day...Breathe Out First... Breathe In...Repeat :-)
2. Drink Alkaline Water by putting 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 8 onz of pure water with some lemon juice. Do your best to have your 8 glasses a day. Cool but not iced.
3. Step into the Sunshine! 20 min in the morning and 20 min in the pm. Walk, smile, breathe and celebrate this beautiful Earth! Praise and appreciate all that surrounds you. Focus on the Path of Beauty and Unconditional Love!
4. Move your body in ways that allow pain to move out and healing energy to move in and through. Chair Yoga stretches to move your spine in all directions: forward, back, side to side, twist and flex! Your body wants you to take it for a walk :-) perhaps while to step into the Sunshine!
5. Eat water rich foods...Green Life Elixirs and Wheatgrass are essential to providing your body the nourishment it craves. They will help in restoring your PH to proper Alkalinity where no ill things can live.
In order to prevent self-sabotage, do the following whenever any negative self talk or negative energy surge occurs:
a) Tap the outside edge of your hand (karate chop) about 5 to 7 times.
b) Tap the Sore Spots on your chest and while tapping say:
Even though, I am feeling or having this negative thought or emotion (name it) pain, fear, doubt, depression, anger, anxiety, lethargy, confusion, etc.
I absolutely and completely Love & Accept myself, my body and my personality,
and the fact that I am experiencing....(name what it is)
Take a deep breath...Pause...Repeat 3X. and whenever any form of Negativity arises.
I care about you!
Sending you Peace, Hugs, and Healing.