We now know that chronic inflammation is a silent threat to our health. It has been confirmed that if untreated it leads to heart disease, cancer and other autoimmune diseases.
Here are some tips on how to treat inflammation at its source naturally:
1. Diet / Nutrition
Avoid pro-inflammatory foods such as trans fats, fried foods, sugar and grains. Increase anti-inflammatory foods such as leafy greens, healthy fats, omegas and vitamic C rich foods, ginger and other herbs.
2. Stress reduction.
High levels of stress hormones can lead to the release of excess inflammatory chemicals.
It is vital to learn how to deal with current stress and look to resolve past emotional challenges as well.
3. Therapeutic Hatha Yoga.
It has been confirmed to be excellent for Arthritis, MS, Asthma, Heart Disease and other inflammatory diseases.
4. Learn to Meditate.
Prayer is one of the best forms of meditation that reduces our stress levels. Still seems necessary for some to learn how to stabilize your mind and your emotions thru breath work and other techniques.
May I have the honor to help you in improving the quality of your life. Schedule your first healing session and receive a free 30 min consultation.
Mention blog and also receive $10 OFF
Feel free to call me today at 865-621-5301
Do you accept you completely? If so, then you can dream of your other that will accept you completely. if not, how can we expect anyone to able to do something we will not do for ourselves.
Is it true that you "need someone" to accept you completely? We all want to be accepted, but imagine letting go of the need to be accepted. When we come to love and accept ourselves, we can release the "need" to be accepted by others. Those who don't accept us, we can easily let them go. Those who accept us, will be remain with their loving presence in our lives.
Acceptance, especially self-acceptance is an on-going practice. It is the first step in the Serenity Prayer...God, please help me to accept the things I cannot change...and the courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference!
As part of your support system in cultivating self-acceptance, I offer you the F.A.M. (Formula for Antagonistic Motivation) statement I learned in my training as a P.E.A.T. (Primordial Energy Activation and Transcendance) practitioner, which is part of Yoga Life Coaching.
First tap or massage the SP points on your chest, then say aloud...
Even though, I have this problem or fill in the blank (using your own words to describe what is causing an energy disturbance)
I absolutely and completely Love and Accept myself, my body and my personality,
and the fact that I have this problem (use your own words)
I invite you to take a moment to notice the Loving Presence present in your heart and in every breath that is sustaining Life within you and around you unconditionally, who accepts you completely.
We are in a constant state of transformation. We are also constantly making choices that provide information on how to best do life. Imagine yourself completely accepting yourself in every step of your journey toward wholeness. Remember that the entire Universe supports you!
I am here to support you :-) Classes support you in your ability to relax into your being, therefore increasing your ability to love and accept yourself. We practice non-judgement :-) Join us!
It is true that the quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives. It is vital to also recognize that the the quality of the relationship one has with oneself determines the quality of all of our relationships, including the one with Life.
Begin by noticing your self talk, the conversations you have in your own brain.
* Are they filled with constant criticism, put downs, name calling, hatred, etc?
* Do you avoid the company of your own self?
* Are you able to be "present" with your own emotions, just like you may be with your dearest friend? or do you go drinking, or shopping, or work extra hard to avoid feeling your most tender emotions?
There are various ways to allow yourself the sacred and safe space to avoid abandoning yourself every time a challenging emotion comes up.
Mindfulness Meditation Training is one very effective way to help you develop a beautiful relationship with your mind, emotions and your spirit. Find a class or a personal coach. I recommend reading Jon Kabat-Zinn "Full Catastrophe Living". Thich Nan Han has many resources as well.
Meditative Ecstatic Dancing is another way that I absolutely love!
It is vital to recognize that your body is not you but yours; your thoughts are not you, but yours; your emotions are not you, but yours; not even your behavior is you, but yours!
May you have a beautiful relationship with yourself, your significant others and the world!
Please send me your feedback on what you love about Qi-gong?
For me, Shanti, I get to experience happy Chi / Qi / Ki all throughout my body, mind and soul.
Personal Alchemy happens that helps me to get back to the magical feeling of being alive!
Thank you for your input! So excited to meet again as Chi-Golden Women of Knoxville!
My love and gratitude!
We say things like "health depends on prevention, good life styles and wellness" but what are we actually doing to create wellness?
The following is a list of wellness dimensions from Donald Ardell's book
"High Level Wellness":
1) Self- responsibility (the ability to respond to your own needs)
2) Nutritional awareness (avoid over-consumption and eat "live" foods)
3) Stress Management (explore ways to release, let go and relax into being)
4) Physical fitness (make it part of your life:dance, walk, yoga, move your body)
5) Environmental sensitivity (place your self in healthy physical, social and personal environments, avoid toxic ones)
6) Spirituality (there is the dimension of yourself that is not your body or your mind, connect to aspect of yourself that is connected to the entire Universe)
I invite to list several events or activities in each of the 6 dimensions that have occurred recently.
Because wellness is a way of life that you design, I invite you to review what you have done in the past, and now build upon that foundation :) List one new activity to try this week.
Wishing Well :-) ness!
What is Biomagnetic Therapy? How it can help you?
Magnets have been used for healing for over 100,000 years. The Ancient Greeks discovered the very first natural magnet in the form of the Lodestone and Hippocrates, the father of medicine, noted it's healing powers.
Japan, China, India, Austria, and Germany all are advanced in the field of magnetic Therapy. Dedicated researches and the introduction of the space age have contributed greatly to the understanding of the physiology of magnetism in health and healing. Many health problems, once diagnosed by the medical profession, can be treated effectively and safely by the patient using magnets without resorting to potentially dangerous drugs.
It was reported the early astronauts suffered from a magnetic field deficiency while orbiting in space away from the earth’s magnetic field. This caused some serious medical problems including a rapid loss in bone density. This deficiency was corrected by providing an artificial magnetic field in the spacecraft.
An article found at Vanderbilt University, reports that researches on the magnetic field therapy state that in addition to
relieving pain and discomfort, the use of magnets can:
* reduce inflammation and stress,
* improve circulation,
* help the body ward off invaders such as viruses, bacteria and fungi,
* correct central nervous system disorders,
* enhance energy supply, quicken healing,
* improve athletic endurance and performance
* positively influence conditions such as aging, amputees with phantom pain, appendicitis, asthma and bronchitis, burns
* cancer, carpal tunnel syndrome, cervicitis, depression, dermatitis, ear pain, endometriosis,
* fibromyalgia, foot and leg problems, head injuries,
* strains, sprains and joint pain.
Because it potentates the body's free radical scavenger and antioxidant system, magneto-therapy is reported to be valuable in counteracting degenerative processes causing heart and circulatory disease, arthritis and auto-immune illness, as well as neuro-degenerative and allergic afflictions.
The FDA has approved the use of medical magnets. The use of the north pole (negative pole) of magnets is simple, have no negative side effects and the benefits can be immense.
I am a Certified Practitioner of Biomagnetic Therapy, and a member of the Biomagnetic Therapy Association. I am happy to report that I have personally experienced the benefits of the use of magnets on my self and as well as my clients.
Experience the benefits for yourself! Call me @ 865-621-5301 to set up an appt.
Save $22 on your First Session here now!
During our Tea time & Chocolate after Women's Qi-gong class, Jessica commented on feeling happy that she was able to release her stress and was feeling peaceful, she then said, I was able to Chi gong it away! We all laughed in joyful agreement.
That is exactly what this Ancient practice of Medical Qi-gong is intended to help us do!
We work with 3 Principles: Purging, Circulating & Tonifying!
In this field of Energy Medicine, through physical movement, consciousness and breath, we are able to actively participate in our health and wellbeing. We can actually co-create magical experiences of joy and peace in our world, only if we are willing to dream of it.
There are many tools to help us purge unwanted energies, thoughts, relationships, or situations, all the things that get in the way of our dreams.
We can definitely release our thoughts with every exhalation; thoughts create our reality, let us choose to hold only those thoughts that bring us peace & joy!
We can cut energetic chords that may be draining our energies. We can feel lighter and freer through many of the Qi-gong ways. Energy follows your Intention!
I invite to join us on our next class on Mondays or Wednesdays @ 6pm and Chigong your troubles away! Enjoy a beautiful community of women in migration toward wholeness and peace!
MY GIFT to you: $10 OFF your first class
Register for your first class safely through PayPal with the above link. Pass it on!
Hugs & Happy CHI :-)
I am here to support you in helping you return to Health, Peace and Self-Love (Self-Care)
1. The first and most important baby step is to intentionally breath out slowly (sounding your exhalation - sh or the sound of the wind) and with it intentionally let go of any negative thought, pain or stress. Then, as you allow the breath back, open to receive healing energy sourced from Divine Light and Love. Do this often throughout your day...Breathe Out First... Breathe In...Repeat :-)
2. Drink Alkaline Water by putting 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 8 onz of pure water with some lemon juice. Do your best to have your 8 glasses a day. Cool but not iced.
3. Step into the Sunshine! 20 min in the morning and 20 min in the pm. Walk, smile, breathe and celebrate this beautiful Earth! Praise and appreciate all that surrounds you. Focus on the Path of Beauty and Unconditional Love!
4. Move your body in ways that allow pain to move out and healing energy to move in and through. Chair Yoga stretches to move your spine in all directions: forward, back, side to side, twist and flex! Your body wants you to take it for a walk :-) perhaps while to step into the Sunshine!
5. Eat water rich foods...Green Life Elixirs and Wheatgrass are essential to providing your body the nourishment it craves. They will help in restoring your PH to proper Alkalinity where no ill things can live.
In order to prevent self-sabotage, do the following whenever any negative self talk or negative energy surge occurs:
a) Tap the outside edge of your hand (karate chop) about 5 to 7 times.
b) Tap the Sore Spots on your chest and while tapping say:
Even though, I am feeling or having this negative thought or emotion (name it) pain, fear, doubt, depression, anger, anxiety, lethargy, confusion, etc.
I absolutely and completely Love & Accept myself, my body and my personality,
and the fact that I am experiencing....(name what it is)
Take a deep breath...Pause...Repeat 3X. and whenever any form of Negativity arises.
I care about you!
Sending you Peace, Hugs, and Healing.